Q:Psst what's 'HWC'?
oh sorry i forgot a letter owo Its the HSWC
HOMESTUCK shipping WORLD CUP
in which artists and writers and cosplayers or however u wanna participate in it, join their otp! The ship will be accepted in the competition if the team has 5+ members ovo/
I just came across a great gender-neutral parent name? Bubby. Like, Mommy or Daddy. idk just thought I’d share?
just voicing an idea, but maybe we could start using “transneutral” as an equivalent to “transfeminine/transmasculine” for NB/agender/gender-neutral/anyone who feels “neutral of centre”, and anyone could use it regardless of their sex designation??
I’m an androgyne, I feel “neutral of centre”, and outside of dysphoria I don’t feel any connection to trans men, (I am not and don’t want to be male) and I hate having to be lumped into the “transmasculine” category to be included in trans spaces. I would be nice having an equivalent word that didn’t imply strongly leaning to one side of the spectrum or the other.
Things I wanna see elaborated on more on Paradox Space
- The canon fantrolls and their world.
- The Beta Trolls (Kankri, Meenah etc.)
- Beforian Soceity.
- The three years on the meteor/Alpha kids planets.
- The Ancestors (I’m really hoping i’m right in saying that they’re not all completely like their Beforian selves. But more than that I want to just see them and how their lives panned out as a whole.)
- Nannas Life, and who Dad Egbert’s father is. and the same goes for Poppop, and who Dad Crocker’s Father is.
- Many many more things.